Terms of website use
Access to and use of this website both in Spain and in other countries is facilitated from the servers of ANGELHELMET S.L. in the terms that are detailed below.
It is conferred to ANGELHELMET S.L. or its licensors all rights of reproduction, both the ANGEHELMET brand and all they have are registered trademarks, just as they are registered design rights, which are held in patents or other intellectual property rights that are exposed on this website . All rights reserved.
It is forbidden the total or partial reproduction of the contents of this website, whatever its form, and may not be reproduced or shared with third parties. All mentions of reproduction rights will be retained in the original material. This website can not be modified, decomposed, decompiled or subjected to any type of reverse engineering.
ANGELHELMET S.L. does not accept statements, guarantees or commitments on the following:
Any aspect related to the content of the website (including, but not limited to, quality, accuracy, or content). The information included on this website does not constitute advice or recommendation of any kind, ANGELHELMET S.L. is not responsible for any misunderstanding or incomplete information that is available in it, is not responsible for the contents of text hyperlinks or any other way through this website (hereinafter, 'Third party sites ').
The information that ANGELHELMET S.L. facilitates in its website, in relation to each of its products, are the official information as manufacturer ANGELHELMET S.L. responds to its authenticity, not being responsible for any possible damages that may arise from its inaccuracy or typographical error.
ANGELHELMET S.L. does not endorse or approve the content if there is any of the Third Party Sites that could be linked through this website in some of its sections, nor will ANGELHELMET S.L. any responsibility in relation to them (including, but not limited to, the liabilities arising from the accusations or claims that may occur due to possible infractions of the legislation, rights of any person or content considered obscene, defamatory or scandalous of the Sites of Third parties).
ANGELHELMET S.L. does not guarantee that the functions, materials and information available on this website (and / or linked to this website) are offered without errors, without interruption, that the deficiencies will be corrected or that this website or its server does not contain viruses or errors or any other element of a destructive nature. The user of the website is responsible for implementing the appropriate procedures and performing the necessary virus checks (antivirus and / or any other security system) to meet the individual requirements for accuracy and security of data entry and exit.
The lack or delay of ANGELHELMET S.L. in the exercise or execution of any of the rights contained in these terms do not imply the resignation of ANGELHELMET S.L. to execute said right.
These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law, which will have exclusive jurisdiction over any issue in dispute.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent - by activating cookies in your browser you will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of a registration or a purchase purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
We only use technical and customization cookies
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts , remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content to through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you. in our case it is not used because it is not sold directly from the web being, there are no prices or expensive purchase, our website is a mere showcase to show the product, its documentation, capabilities, etc.
- WE DO NOT USE Advertising Cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- WE DO NOT USE Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service is provided. requested. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
WE DO NOT USE DIRECTLY Third-party cookies: Google may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: